Sunday, September 2, 2012

She's a preschooler!

Madeline is participating in our town's integrated preschool this year, 3 times a week.  Friday was her first day and she did great (so did Josh and I).  

When asked what she wanted to be when she grew up, she said, "A ballerina.  A REAL ballerina."



 Baby bro in on the action.

 Headed up the ramp to the school with daddy.  There was a little trepidation here, mostly due to the fact that beloved blankie was in the car.  Damn that blankie.


About to go in.

 At her cubby.  Once she got into the class, she did great!


1 comment:

Mama said...

I love the idea of asking her what she wants to be at the beginning of each school year - I might have to steal that one! Also, her hair looks AWESOME! You did a great job!

Love and miss you all!