Tuesday, December 30, 2008

18 week ultrasound!

Today was our 18-week ultrasound and everything went well! We got some new pictures of the peanut and did not find out the sex. It was really exciting to see how much the baby has grown in a matter of 6 weeks! It looks so big, but is currently 7 ounces! We hope you're all well and have a happy and safe new year!

3 comments:

Mama said...

They baby looks great! We are so excited for you guys! It is the best when you get the news that everything looks like it is developing appropriately, and the baby is healthy. I was so nervous for my 20 week ultrasound I cried before the ultrasound lady started! We miss you guys so much, but are so happy all is well! Love you!

Unknown said...

The pictures are amazing. I think the baby looks like the Natale side of the family!! HA!! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy the next few months because after that - things will never be the same - It will be awesome but exhausting. Matt is almost 18 and he's still exhausting!! Keep the updates coming. Love - Janine

Unknown said...

What great pictures, I'm so very happy for you guys! Can't tell if boy or girl, but definetly know the baby will be beautiful! No Doubt! Take Care!