So, we had an ultrasound today. It took a while for the peanut to cooperate and the ultrasound lady had to jiggle things around to get what she needed! But, we got some good pics out of it! Hope you're all well! Any guesses/bets on the sex?
The baby looks so great! I am so happy for you guys! Either way (boy or girl) you are in for the best and most sleep deprived time of your lives! Get rest while you can, and PLEASE post pictures of the bump!! I really want to see pregnant Nik!
Hey! Could you give me an update PLEASE! I'm dying here! I check your site everyday to see if I can get new news on the progress (or maybe even a picture of pregnant Nik), but nothing - for almost a month! Please, please, please - I'm begging! Love and miss you so much!
3 comments:
The baby looks so great! I am so happy for you guys! Either way (boy or girl) you are in for the best and most sleep deprived time of your lives! Get rest while you can, and PLEASE post pictures of the bump!! I really want to see pregnant Nik!
I think it's a boy because "it took a while for it to cooperate"!!
So Great,
Love, Aunt Lee
Hey! Could you give me an update PLEASE! I'm dying here! I check your site everyday to see if I can get new news on the progress (or maybe even a picture of pregnant Nik), but nothing - for almost a month! Please, please, please - I'm begging! Love and miss you so much!
Post a Comment