I came home from work on a gorgeous Friday afternoon to find Mary (Nanny) and Madeline having a tea party in our front yard. So amused was I at the adorable sight, that I went inside to grab my camera. I took a few cute pictures:

Until, well, my water broke. Now it was Mary's turn to take a picture:
Nothing to do but laugh at that point...
Almost 18 hours later, Nathaniel Erik Meeker was born. He weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20.5 inches long!

Proud daddy.
First pic as a family of 4.
Loving her little bro.
Meeting Grandma and Grandpa.
Hanging with Uncle Collin.
Snuggling with Matt and Joe.
Chrissy!
Meeting his cousin and Auntie!
2 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful!! I love all the pictures! The picture of you when your water broke is priceless. Incredible!! The little boy is so darn cute! So happy for you guys!! Can't wait to meet Nathaniel!!
Congratulations, Nik!!
:) Rhonda
Post a Comment