Everyone pretty much headed straight to the sandbox which had been newly emptied, filled, and covered by Josh. He did a great job and I foresee lots of sandy hours in our future!
Couldn't resist this one!
The first of many dance parties. In fact, Madeline's first words when she woke up on Sunday were "dance party? Ellie and Jack?"
We went to an earth day celebration and the girls got to pet this poor cow.
Fun in the bounce house - even Jack got into it!
1 comment:
I just LOVE that last one! So sweet like they are sharing all their deepest secrets (whatever those might be!). We had a wonderful time - thank you so much for having us! We can't wait to see you again soon!!
PS - thanks for sharing all your pictures with me. I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera! Love you!
Post a Comment