Awesome! You are just the best mom! I'm sure Maddy had a great day! I wish we could have been there, but maybe for birthday #2!
That is one well loved little girl! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!(Colin still sleeps in a sleep sack too! They are SO compatible!)
Hi Nik & Josh,I not sureif you received my comments before. I did send one. This is great. She is just the "light of our lives" Love, Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome! You are just the best mom! I'm sure Maddy had a great day! I wish we could have been there, but maybe for birthday #2!
That is one well loved little girl! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!
(Colin still sleeps in a sleep sack too! They are SO compatible!)
Hi Nik & Josh,
I not sureif you received my comments before. I did send one. This is great. She is just the "light of our lives" Love, Mom
Post a Comment